A Brief History
The Salina church first met together in 1938. The church sustained itself with only a hanful of members until the 1950's. A growth surge came with the re-opening of Schilling Air Force Base. Its closing, in 1965 , dropped average attendance of 160's to around 60. Later growth was periodic until the current surge began in 1991. The Ray Avenue building, seating 280, was soon crowded leading the church to purchase and construct its present facilities. Now with sixty-plus classrooms located on thirteen-plus acres and an auditorium with the capacity of 850, we are praising, serving and glorifying God while taking the gospel to the lost. There is room for all!